Sunday 23 May 2010

Spaceship Finished - The Anunnaki Moonship



Ok so this ship was basically put together using elements from Alex's earlier spaceship, duplicated, morphed and plugged in around a giant rock to give the desired effect of the Anunnaki moonship. I won't to come up with something unique for the spaceship. I managed to come up with this, ok so it looks pretty random but there's a concept behind this ship. I came up with the idea by trying to image what sort of tech we would have if we were 450,000 years more advanced. The best I could come up with is that they have inhabited their moon and by some kind anti-gravity forcefield they are able to live quite happily on a moonship. I've tried to find reference to my idea but seems fairly unique indeed, the closest thing to it is the magnetic floating ground in Avatar but there to dissimilar, it would be like saying district 9 is a rip off of ET purely because it's a film with alien in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment