Monday 17 May 2010

Anunnaki Mothership Moodboard - Research


I've been trying to think of a mothership that could be unique, as this is something that has been explored many different times with often similar looking results I figured the only choice I have is to jump on the bandwagon.

I started trying to think what we might create if we were about 500,000 years more advanced. This involved thinking about what sort of technology they might have, amongst nuclear fusion power which we are just about learning to harness the power of, the one thing I found most interesting is anti-gravity.

Taking a massive object for example a moon out of orbit and using this as a mothership is fairly unique.. I think. This would be depicted with mechanical structures on the top of the moon to suggest it is inhabited whilst the moon it's self would be an elongated spherical shape with craters and jagged edges.

No comments:

Post a Comment