Monday 3 May 2010

Concept Art - Reptilian ideas





I decided to get back touch with my storyboard artist to see whether she would be interested in doing some concept art for the project, it just so happens that she did. I gave her some direction, made moodboards with a brief description and she set about generating some ideas, I decided from these the best thing to go for is the more humanoid looking reptilian as this would morph more convingly. We are only speaking hypothetically at this moment as these characters would be far too time consuming and difficult for us to produce in the amount of time and the capabilities of the computers we have on hand, however this is good practice now to get my head around what they look like in order to be in a better position in the event that an investor choose to take a chance on the film but will only do so if I can describe to him what the reptilians look like. It shows we have developed a thorough understanding of how our characters look even though we can't actually produce them at this stage in the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment